Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 4 cups (950 ml) orange juice
- 3 cups (700 ml) lemon juice
- 3 cups (700 ml) sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) heavy cream (I use Dream Whip)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- Mix together orange juice, lemon juice and confectioners' sugar.
- Whip cream; blend in sugar and vanilla (Just 2 boxes Dream Whip, if preferred).
- Pour fruit juice into 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Spoon whipped cream over but do not mix, just smooth over juice.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.