Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). sweet pepper relish
- 1 dozen slices bacon
- 1 dozen banana peppers
- Wash peppers.
- Make slice down on side and remove seeds.
- Mix all ingredients except banana pepper and bacon.
- Stuff peppers with mixture.
- Wrap bacon slice around each pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) until bacon is cooked, about 25 to 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.