Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken Pot Pie
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 can Veg-all mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can cooked chicken, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 frozen deep dish pie crust shells, thawed
- Mix Veg-all, chicken and soup together.
- Pour contents into 1 deep dish pie crust pan.
- Take 2nd pie crust out of pan and lay over top of 1st pan.
- Take a fork and press down shells around edge.
- Bake on 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20-30 minutes (or until pie crust is brown).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.