Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- apples, to fill a Casserole dish
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) brown sugar
- A little water
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vanilla
- butter, for top
- Pare and slice a buttered casserole full of apples.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Put a chuck (or two) of butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- After they start to cook, stir the apples.
- Cook until tender.
- Serve with a sauerkraut dinner.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.