Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pkg. Mueller wide noodles
- 1 lb (.5 kg). apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- 1 egg
- brown sugar
- Cook noodles in water until semi-tender (al dente); set aside.
- Mix milk, heavy cream and egg.
- In a rectangular pan, layer liquid mixture, noodles, apples consecutively and repeatedly until it fills to top.
- Mix (quantities to taste) cinnamon and brown sugar and
- Sprinkle on top of noodle casserole.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 20 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.