Print Friendly Recipe
- Vegetables, cheese, and delicious to eat.
- 1 bag lettuce of your choice
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into medium pieces
- 1 fresh green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 fresh onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crumbled feta cheese(not seasoned)
- 1 can medium or large pitted black olives
- Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- Put lettuce into large bowl.
- Add cut tomatoes.
- Add strips of peppers.
- Add strips of onions.
- Add feta cheese to salad.
- Add olives, cut them into halves if desired.
- Add more feta cheese if desired.
- Top with Greek vinaigrette salad dressing to your own taste.
- This is delicious as a meal or as a snack during the day.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.