Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 oil packed anchovy fillets, chopped (I omit this as can't stand em!)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups (950 ml) chicken stock or broth
- 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped canned or fresh clams
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the bacon, anchovy fillets, onion and garlic in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring for 3 minutes, or until the bacon begins to brown.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the spinach, clams, and cream and return almost to a boil.
- Add the salt and pepper, lower the heat and simmer
- for 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- 4.1 carbs per serving
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.