Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
- Brownie Dough:
- 1 cup (225 ml) sifted flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). baking soda
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white chocolate chips
- Maple Butter Sauce:
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) walnuts chopped (optional)
- ice cream
- Combine syrup and butter, cook over low heat until butter is melted.
- Stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
- Add walnuts, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Sift flour, add baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Sift again.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla extract.
- Blend well.
- Add flour mixture, a little at a time, mixing well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Spread in a 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean or with slightly fudgy-looking crumbs.
- Serve with ice cream and Maple Butter Sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.