Print Friendly Recipe
- Liquid salad
- C. J.
- 3 cups (700 ml) V-8 Hot & Spicy tomato juice
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) water
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can Campbell's Healthy Request tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Kraft Fat Free Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). lemon jouce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cucumber peeled, seeded and chopped small
- 2 stalks celery, chopped small
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, chopped small
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper, chopped small
- 2 cups (475 ml) tomatoes peeled, seeded and chopped small
- Combine all ingredients in a non-metal bowl and stir well.
- Cover and chill for at least eight hours.
- Ladel into large, stemmed glasses and garnish with cucumber slices.
- This is supposed to be served cold.
- Zesty and refreshing!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.