Print Friendly Recipe
- Cookie using infant cereal
- V Bryant
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) molasses
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 2 cups (475 ml) infant cereal
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) whole milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Grease a cookie sheet or spray with nonstick spray.
- Lightly cream molasses and butter.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cereal.
- Add to the butter mixture; blend.
- Add milk.
- Drop on the cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- To change it up a bit you can add a banana or a handful of raisins to the mix.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.