Print Friendly Recipe
- Tangy asian inspired sauce great for stir fry dishes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cold water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). sesame oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). or more glutinous rice flour
- Pour soy sauce, 1/2 c water, and sesame oil into sauce pan on medium heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and ginger allow to come to boil.
- Blend glutinous rice flour with remaining cold water and add to pan, stirring constantly.
- When sauce is thickened, remove from heat spoon over dish.
- Just a sauce I concocted one night when my wife wanted something vaguely Asain. Any thickener can be substituted for the rice flour (wheat flour, potato starch, corn starch,etc) but amounts may vary and it gets a good sheen with the rice flour.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.