Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:Makes 3 1/2 dozen
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) arrowroot flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- Cream butter or margarine and sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir remaining ingredients together and add. Mix well.
- Roll to 1/8 inch thick on floured surface.
- Cut into 2 1/2 inch rounds.
- Prick with fork.
- Grease baking sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven until golden, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow a bit more baking time if rolled thicker.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.