Print Friendly Recipe
- Very simple to prepare and delious to eat.
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). small potatoes quartered
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Spray inside of crockpot, add quartered potatoes.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients and spoon over potatoes.
- Cook in low for 7 hours.
- Stir gently before serving.
- Found this while going through my crockpot receipe book. Naturally I had to taste the sauce. Now I can't wait for dinner. Hope you enjoy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.