Print Friendly Recipe
- Eric Light via Martha Purdy
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1 liter vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). white pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). salt
- soy sauce to taste (approximately 5 tbsp (70 ml) to 6 tbsp)
- Put egg and yolks in a 1 litre glass container.
- Add a little oil, begin beating with whisk.
- Slowly add the rest of the oil while whisking.
- Add pepper, salt, and soy sauce to taste, mix.
- Be careful to add the oil very slowly. If too much is added at once, the mixture will separate and be wasted. You can tell the mixture has separated when it does not look smooth and creamy like mayonnaise.
- Using a blender will often destroy the sauce - whisk it by hand instead.
- This sauce goes very well with any type of seafood.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.