Print Friendly Recipe
- 12 6 1/2-inch flour tortillas
- 16 oz (448 grm). cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour PLUS
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can cooked apples, very well drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) almond toffee bits
- Cinnamon sugar:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream
- Caramel topping
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; add sugar and eggs, then beat again.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fold toffee bits and apple pieces in cheese mixture.
- On tortilla place a serving in the middle, about 2 1/2 inches from the side of shell.
- Tuck sides in slightly and roll shell to seal the filling and hold in the cream cheese.
- When shells have been stuffed and rolled, place in refrigerator; chill to set filling.
- In deep fryer heat vegetable oil.
- When oil is ready, place chimicheesecake and fry until slightly golden while carefully turning on each side.
- Remove from oil and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place chimicheesecake on cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and liberally sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (which have been mixed together).
- Serve cheesecakes slightly warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel topping.
- courtesy of cdkitchen.com
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.