Print Friendly Recipe
- Just a plain for dip for dipping everything and anything
- 16 oz (448 grm). sour cream
- 2 oz (56 grm). mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried dill
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) grated onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped chives
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- This is in memory of a dear friend who passed away recently. He was a great chef and had a terrific sense of humor, that's why he simply calls it DIP. This is for you Miller. I've copied it just as he wrote it.
Prep time 12 minutes?
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.