Print Friendly Recipe
- Leslie Duncan
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 8 large jalapeno chilis
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bacon
- Slit jalapenos long ways and clean out seeds.
- Stuff cream cheese into jalapenos.
- Close jalapenos.
- Wrap bacon around jalapenos.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cook until jalapenos are soft and bacon is done to taste.
- These are very good for appetizers or even with a meal.
You don't have to bake them--you can grill them as well. Any way that you cook them will be good (hint the softer they are the milder they will be). You can even put shrimp in with the cream cheese or you can add whatever you would like just to add a little extra flavor. I hope you enjoy this dish.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.