Print Friendly Recipe
- Pat M.
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cinnamon
- Cream 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar, cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl, set aside.
- Mix 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar and cinnmon together.
- In a 13x9 inch pan, lightly spray bottom.
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and place in bottom of pan.
- Sread creamed mixture on top of crescent roll layer.
- Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the melted butter on top and then sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30-35 min. and ENJOY!!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.