Print Friendly Recipe
- Wash ripe but not over ripe grapes (a few green ones add to success.) and drain.
- Put into a large kettle and cook over medium heat until grapes are soft.
- Put into jelly bag and drain. (add no water)
- Now use 2 cups (475 ml) juice at a time - not more.
- Bring two cups juice to a boil (full rolling boil)
- Reduce heat and add three cups sugar. Mixture must not boil after sugar is added.
- Stir constantly til sugar is dissolved. Very important for jelly will crystalize if sugar isn't dissolved.
- Pour into glasses immediately and cover with paraffin
- This same receipe makes delicious jam using the grape pulp.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.