Print Friendly Recipe
- Cooked in a Pressure Cooker
- Martha Purdy
- 8 pork chops, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) rice, uncooked
- 4 cups (950 ml) canned tomatoes
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) chopped onion
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) chopped green pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- Brown pork chops in hot oil in cooker.
- Remove from cooker.
- Place rice in hot oil.
- Stir constantly until browned.
- Add tomatoes, seasonings, chopped onion and green pepper.
- Stir well.
- Add pork chops and water.
- Cover, set control and bring pressure up over moderate heat.
- Cook for nine minutes after control jiggles.
- CDKitchen http://www.cdkitchen.com
Category: Pressure Cooker Recipes
Serves/Makes: 8 | Difficulty Level: 3 | Ready In: < 30 minutes
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.