Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). pkgs. orange Jello
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). pkgs. lemon Jello
- 4 cups (950 ml) boiling water
- 2 cups (475 ml) orange sherbet
- 2 cups (475 ml) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 11 oz (308 grm). cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- parsley or watercress for garnish
- Dissolve orange Jello in 2 cups (475 ml) boiling water.
- Add sherbet, blend well.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in 1 cup (225 ml) pineapple, and oranges.
- Turn into a 3-1/2 quarts (3300 ml) mold.
- Chill until firm.
- Dissolve lemon Jello in 2 cups (475 ml) boiling water.
- Refrigerate until it starts to set.
- Whip with beater.
- Add sour cream and rest of pineapple and mix thoroughly.
- Pour over orange Jello and refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold and serve with parsley or watercress in middle of mold.
- Don't forget to grease mold with a little mayonnaise.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.