Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes: 200 medium-sized balls
- 3lbs. to 4 lbs (1.8 kg). bulk sausage
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) beef bouillon broth
- 6 cups (1425 ml) sauerkraut - drained and chopped
- flour to roll balls in
- eggs and milk to make batter to roll balls in
- bread crumbs to roll balls in
- Brown sausage and onion. Drain grease.
- Mix 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour with sausage and onion.
- Add beef bouillon broth to above mixture and mix well.
- Add sauerkraut to mixture and mix well.
- Refridgerate until cold.
- Roll into medium-sized balls. Roll in flour.
- Roll balls in egg and milk batter.
- Roll in bread crumbs,
- Deep fry 1-2 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.