Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped coarsely
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). jalapeno peppers, sedded and chopped finely
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). Maui onions, chopped finely
- 3 bunches cilantro, remove stems and chop finely
- 2 tsp (10 ml). dry granulated garlic
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). green chili powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). Tabasco Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml). red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). lime juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). black pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). garlic salt
- 1 pinch MSG
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, seeded and diced medium
- Gently mix all of the above ingredients together except for the avocado.
- When ready to serve: add avocado, adjust salt, add more heat (Tabasco) to taste.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.