Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) ketchup
- 1 small bottle Heinz 57 Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). celery seed
- 1 cup (225 ml) onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, or to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). dry mustard
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- Heat butter and sugar until bubbly.
- Add vinegar and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Add all other ingredients and cook over low heat until thickened.
- More garlic may be added to taste.
- Red pepper flakes can be added to taste.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.