Print Friendly Recipe
- A great relish for sausage, ham or boiled eggs
- 2 1 lbs (.5 kg). cans whole beets
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 5 oz (140 grm). bottle horseradish, or to taste
- Grate the beets and drain.
- Mix with vinegar, sugar, salt, and the horseradish.
- Sample as you go along for sweetness, and to see if it is strong enough.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.