Print Friendly Recipe
- A Subway sandwich in a salad
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bag salad greens
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 medium tomato, cut into slices
- 1 medium zuccini or cucumber, cut into slices (optional)
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into slices
- 4 slices of deli cold cuts (ham, beef or chicken, your choice) rolled lenthwise and cut into 1" pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) ranch dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Empty salad greens in large bowl.
- Layer rest of ingredients on top, except for the dressings. Chill til serving time.
- Mix vinegar and oil together and drizzle over salad. Drizzle ranch dressing and toss to blend.
- Serve immediately.
- If you are fortunate enough to have a Subway deli in your area, then you know how yummy the salads are. Now you can make them at home, whenever. You can add what ever you like and leave out what you don't.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.