Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Wesson oil
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Ketchup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lemon juice
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). light brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) Catalina salad dressing
- Cook onions in hot oil, until soft.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes.
- Brush chicken with sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.