Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 26 oz (728 grm). can Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml). soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). black pepper
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). packages frozen cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can or 2 2.8 oz (78.4 grm). cans Durkee French fried onions
- In 13 x 9 inch baking dish combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper.
- Stir in green beans and half of the onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
- Top with remaining onion.
- Bake 5 minutes more.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.