Print Friendly Recipe
- Green beans with a twist!
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 4 cans french cut green beans, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large can mushrooms, drained
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 can bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 large can french fried onions
- Layer in a 9x13 pan:
- 1/2 green beans
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 mushrooms
- 1/2 bean sprouts
- 1/2 bamboo shoots
- 1 can soup
- Repeat the above layers.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Place dish is 350 degree (175 C.) oven until bubbly.
- Remove and top with french fried onions.
- Return to oven just until the onions are browned (which doesn't take very long).
- This is a must at my house on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.