Print Friendly Recipe
- Darla Cooper
- 2 cans cut green beans (reserve juice from one can)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) onion powder
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- French Fried Onions (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh sliced mushrooms (optional)
- In large bowl stir together mushroom soup and all other ingredients except fried onions, adding the beans last (drain one can and pour in juice from the other).
- Adding them last helps keep the green beans from becoming smashed or broken as you stir with the spoon (use a wooden spoon if you have one).
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for approximately 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and the top begins to brown.
- Top with fried onions, if you prefer, and bake until onions are golden brown.
- The onion powder in this recipe is what makes the difference. I also sometimes throw in l/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.