Print Friendly Recipe
- Tiny pecan cookie-tarts.
- Connie Wiersema
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margarine
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1/4 tbsp (4 ml) almond flavoring
- powdered sugar
- Blend together margarine, cream cheese flour and salt.
- Roll into balls.
- Press inside ungreased mini-muffin tins.
- Mix brown sugar, egg, pecans, butter, and almond flavoring.
- Fill pastry cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cooled.
- I don't know the background of these tasty little bits, it could be a German or Dutch recipe. I begged for it then lost, found it, so now I'm sharing with you. ENJOY!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.