Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 9 inch tube cake
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can cranberry sauce
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 orange, grated rind only
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- Reserve 1/4 cup (60 ml) cranberry sauce for frosting.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add remaining cranberry sauce, nuts, mayonnaise and orange rind.
- Mix well.
- Stir in orange juice.
- Grease a 9 x 3 1/2 inch tube pan.
- Line bottom with wax paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 1/4 hours.
- See Cranberry Frosting listing.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.