Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1 cup (225 ml) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts
- 1 cup (225 ml) seedless raisins
- 2-3/4 cups (650 ml) sifted flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) nutmeg
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) buttermilk
- Blend shortening, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in cranberry sauce, nuts and raisins.
- Add mixed dry ingredients alternately with milk.
- Place in greased 9 x 3 1/2 inch tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about one hour.
- Cool; remove from pan.
- Ice with Creamy Lemon Icing.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.