Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Kelloggs
Serves/Makes:3 doz. approx.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) baking powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) corn flakes
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dates
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) nuts
- Cream brown sugar and shortening; add egg and vanilla. Then add flour, soda, baking powder, salt, and oatmeal.
- When combined, add raisins, nuts, dates, and coconut. Finally fold in cornflakes.
- Drop on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 12 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.