Print Friendly Recipe
- White sheet cake
- on the web
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml). almond extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). almond extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts (pecans)
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 cup (225 ml) butter and water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in flour, sugar, eggs, sour cream, 1 tsp (5 ml). almond extract and baking soda and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into greased 10x15xl" pan.
- Bake 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool cake for 20 minutes.
- Combine 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter and milk in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in confectioners sugar and 1/2 tsp (2 ml). almond extract.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread frosting over WARM cake.
- Very good, moist cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.