Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Darlene
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 2 15 oz (420 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). bottle of ketchup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) red hot pepper sauce
- In large skillet, melt butter, add onion and garlic powder; saute.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and hot sauce.
- Heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cover and chill.
- Prep time 5 min. Cook time 20 min.
Cal. 45 Chol. 8 mg. Carb. 5.1 g.
Probably last all season
Portion control is essential to keeping it low carb.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.