Print Friendly Recipe
- Crockpot pot roast
- Amanda Adams
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 beef chuck roast
- 1 pkg. of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans baby carrots
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Open cream of mushroom soup cans and place soup into crockpot.
- Fill each can with water and place into pot.
- Next, put thawed roast into crockpot.
- Sprinkle the packet of Lipton Onion Soup on top of meat.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 1/2 " squares.
- Place in pot.
- Drain carrots and place in pot.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cover and let cook for about 2 hours and then stir.
- Stir once or twice and each hour after.
- Total cook time: 5 hrs
- You may let cook only 4 hrs. but if you want the meat to fall apart then let cook 5 hrs. total.
Just steam or cook your rice to serve with the pot roast, I like the Minute Rice.
You may cook roast on medium if you prepare this in the morning before you go to work.
When you get home just cook your rice and a green vegetabe and some biscuits and the roast is all ready for you...
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.