Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy fixins'
- Memaw from Pam
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- favorite crumb mixture
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups (475 ml) favorite marinara sauce
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Coat both sides of chicken in crumb mix.
- When oil starts to simmer, add chicken and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Pour marinara sauce in a 9x13 pan.
- Place chicken on marinera sauce and top each piece with mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts and browns, about 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling water just until tender.
- Drain, place in platter or individual plates.
- Put chicken and sauce over pasta and serve.
- Prep time: 10 min., Cook time:30 minutes. Cal. 790, Chol. 162 mg., Carb. 6.4 g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.