Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped peanuts (optional)
- Combine sugar and milk in heavy saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat.
- Clip a candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan.
- Cook without stirring to 236 degrees (125 C.).
- Remove from heat.
- Cool to 165 degrees (70 C.).
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into buttered 8 inch square pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.