Print Friendly Recipe
- Baked Beans
- Greg Benfield
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 2 large cans pork and beans
- 5 bacon slices
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green or yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 medium vidalia onion (or more)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fine ground pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- Brown beef.
- Combine with all other ingredients except bacon.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Top with bacon slices.
- bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Great as a side to any BBQ.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.