Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
- 12 eggs
- 4 cups (950 ml) brown sugar
- 4 cups (950 ml) white sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). light Karo
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). + 2 tsp (10 ml). baking soda
- 1 lb (.5 kg). butter
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). peanut butter
- 18 cups (4250 ml) oatmeal
- 1 lb (.5 kg). chocolate chips
- 1 lb (.5 kg). M & M candies
- Mix in order given.
- Drop on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 12 minutes.
- This feeds a monster crowd (20 dozen).
- Can easily be halved to feed a little monster crowd. Freezes well.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.