Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) salted butter, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (475 ml) peanut butter
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) old fashion oats
- 1 cup (225 ml) M&M s candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Lightly grease cookie sheets; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer set on medium-high for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, peanut butter, corn syrup, and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Add oats, baking soda, and salt; stir well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (dough will be stiff).
- Pack dough into 1/4 cup (60 ml) measure.
- Drop 4 inches part onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Lightly press each cookie into a 3 1/2 inch circle.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (center of cookies will be slightly soft).
- Let set for 1 minute and then transfer cookies to a cooling surface.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.