Print Friendly Recipe
- MeMaw from Road Runner
- 1 lb (.5 kg). chicken wings
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) honey
- 1/3 bbq sauce
- 14 cups (3300 ml) vegetable oil or butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) minced garlic
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) tabasco sauce.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Add chicken wings to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerater for 2 hours.
- Bake in oven-proof glass dish lined with foil for 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs. at 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Prep time: 5 min. Cook time: 60 to 90 minutes.
Cal. 1005, Chol. 174 mg, Carb. 65.2 g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.