Print Friendly Recipe
- No Cooking, Delicious Pie
- T. Curtis
- 4 oz (112 grm). Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) plus 1 Tbsp (15 ml). milk, divided
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). sugar
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). graham cracker pie crust
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can pumpkin
- 2 pkgs. (4 serving size each) Jello Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). ground cloves
- Mix cream cheese, 1 Tbsp (15 ml). milk, and the sugar in a large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
- Spread onto bottom of graham cracker pie crust.
- Pour 1 cup (225 ml) milk into clean large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, dry pudding mixes, and spices.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended (Mixture will be thick).
- Spread over cream cheese layer in pie crust.
- Refrigerate for four hours or until set.
- To serve:
- Dollop with remaining whipped topping.
- Store in refrigerator.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.