Print Friendly Recipe
- Very good Italian flavor
- T. Curtis
Serves/Makes: 6 or more
- 1 small pkg wide egg noodles
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) margarine
- 2 cups (475 ml) tomato paste
- 1 cup (225 ml) or carton cottage cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream (optional) but tastes better if included
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cook noodles as directed.
- Drain noodles and spread in greased casserole dish.
- Brown beef in margarine (If using hamburger, don't use margarine).
- Stir in tomato paste.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine cheese, sour cream, onion, and green bell pepper.
- Sprinkle melted margarine over noodles.
- Top noodles with cheese mixture then meat.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Good with a tossed salad and garlic bread.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.