Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri C
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg) chicken
- 1-1/2 sticks butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) curry powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) paprika
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sherry
- Salt chicken and place in an ungreased baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan.
- Place on medium heat and brush chicken with mixture.
- Place in 350 degree (175 C.) oven and bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender, basting every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn up oven at end to brown.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.