Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious salmon dish, topped with olive oil, brown mustard, and chopped onion. Easy and quick to make, and melts in your mouth.
- IPTV Recipes
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). Atlantic Fresh Salmon
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) brown mustard (i. e. Guldons)
- 1 cup (225 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole onion
- Rinse salmon.
- Chop onion.
- Mix onion, mustard, and olive oil in bowl and stir well.
- Place salmon in baking pan. If you have a raised grill (1/4" or so), use this to lay salmon on.
- Coat salmon with onions, mustard, and olive oil.
- Put oven broil on high and place oven rack near top.
- Place salmon inside.
- Let broil for 8 to 10 minutes, checking frequently, until salmon is flaky.
- Serve with tossed salad or pasta dish.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.