Print Friendly Recipe
- Tube/Bundt Cake
- Karen "Sissy" Wommack
- 1 box Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 can Coconut Pecan Frosting
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- baking spray with flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray a Bundt or tube cake pan with baking spray with flour.
- Mix all the ingredients together well. Pour into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour or until done.
- Cool on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes, then remove the cake onto another cooling rack and completely cool and put on a serving dish.
- If you want to, you can put a glaze on this or just eat it plain or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- This is a really moist cake, and keeps well. If your oven bakes fast or if you use a dark coated cake pan, turn the oven down to 325 degrees and cook until done.
I was eating breakfast this morning with my friend, Linda Story and her parents, Joe Bill and Lou Nell Engish, and they shared the recipe with me and I wrote it on a napkin from Lou Nell's recipe on her napkin. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.