Print Friendly Recipe
- A mouthwatering Italian dish
- Holly Anna Watson
- 2 boxes JIFFY brand (or other) pizza mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) water (for the JIF mix)
- 1 package Italian sausage
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package bacon
- 1 package pepperoni slices
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). tub Ricotta cheese
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package of Mozzerella cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can Italian-seasoned tomato paste (optional)
- 3 cups (700 ml) All-Purpose flour or as needed
- Cut the sausage into thin rounds.
- Cook the sausage and bacon.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Drain and crumble the bacon.
- Start preparing the dough by the instructions on the back of JIFFY boxes.
- After dough is prepared flour your hands and take a good size handful of dough and kneed it into a ball. Work with knuckles and fingertips to make a 6-8 in circle all around.
- Take a pizza cutter to cut excess dough off.
- First, spread a half circle of tomato paste (if using)--making sure to always leave 1 inch of the outer edge clear of all toppings.
- Take 1/2 cup (125 ml) Ricotta cheese and put it on one side of dough.
- Next spread a handful of mozzerella on the Ricotta.
- Place the pepperoni, bacon, and sausage on the cheeses. DO NOT OVERLOAD. Just one layer of each will do.
- Take the empty side of dough and wrap it over the toppings till outer edges meet and press firmly with fingertips (so topping may not come out). You may use the pizza cutter to even edges to make for nicer edges, if need be, or crimp the edges for a more complete seal.
- Take fingertip or knife and rip 3 tiny slits in the top for air vents.
- Place on a cookie sheet or pizza pan and put in oven for...12" round pizza sheet (fits 2) for 20 minutes, or a rectangular cookie sheet (fits 4) for 35 minutes OR UNTIL GOLDEN COLOR STARTS TO COVER TOP!!!
- Turn pan half way through to even out cooking.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- This is a delicious dinner everyone can enjoy! And the kids would enjoy helping!!! Remember to let the meat cool before kids touch; and adults are to touch the oven ONLY! Adult supervision is required!!! ENJOY!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.