Print Friendly Recipe
- Karen "Sissy" Wommack
Serves/Makes:10" X 15" Pan
- Low Fat Graham Crackers
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). containers Sugar Free Cool Whip
- 2 4-serving packages Sugar Free Instant Vanilla or French Vanilla Pudding
- 2 20 oz (560 grm). cans crushed pineapple in own juice, well drained (save the juice)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or more fresh strawberries
- 2 12.75 oz (357 grm). containers Sugar Free Glaze for Strawberries
- 4 or more firm but ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) or more coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Maraschino cherries with stems or not, very well drained
- Mix the pudding mixes per package instructions, let it sit for at least 2 minutes.
- Fold in 2 containers of the Cool Whip and let it stand a minute or so.
- While the pudding mixture is setting up:
- Slice the bananas into the pineapple juice (this prevents them from darkening)
- While the Bananas are soaking, slice the Strawberries and mix them with the Strawberry Glaze and set aside.
- Drain the bananas and discard the juice.
- Lay the graham crackers side by side in the bottom of a 10" X 15" pan.
- 1/2 Pour of the pudding mixture on top of them.
- Put the well-drained pineapple on top of the pudding mixture.
- Add the remaining half of the pudding mixture on top of the pineapple.
- On top of this, add the strawberries and glaze and the bananas.
- On top of this spread the third container of Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle the nuts on top of the Cool Whip.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the top layer of Cool Whip.
- Take as many of the cherries as you want, making sure they are drained and patted dry, and place on top for decoration.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator for overnight or at least 4 to 6 hours.
- I made this Recipe up from the Original more fattening version for my "Big Losers Club" They are Jay and Carolyn Siener, Royce and Marilyn Templeton, Mike and Karen Alkemeyer, Burk and Deidra Robinette, and Jerry and I. We love it. Hope you do! Enjoy!!! Sis
Editor's note: Wow!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.